Tear Duct Occluder is a prescription medical device approved by U.S. FDA for domestic and international distribution.
For U.S. Licensed Eye Care Professionals
Licensed eye care professional (including any OD, MD or DO who takes care of patient’s eyes) in U.S. may request one free professional sample and/or to become a reseller by filling the Reseller Quote Form. This professional sample is for you to examine and/or let your patients to try but not for sale. You may promote your business by purchasing this device in volume at discounted price and offering it to your glaucoma and dry eye patients FREE.
For domestic Mail Order,
- Email your prescription from a licensed eye care professional (including any OD, MD or DO who takes care of your eyes)to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 1-781-658-2011. The prescription must include:
- your doctor’s name and his/her NPI #
- prescribed device name: Tear Duct Occluder
- your name, your mailing address, and your email address for fast billing and shipping
- your phone number
2. Upon receiving your email order, we will send you a Pay Pal invoice of $29 ($25 for the product plus $4 for shipping). You can pay it with any credit card. (If you do not have an email, you may fax us the order but it would slow down the billing and shipping.)
Alternatively, you may send $29 to us via Zelle using phone number 1-508-259-5200.
3. After receiving your payment, we will mail you the device vis US First Class parcel and the product will reach you in about 2-5 fax business days.
During COVID-19 lockdown, you may request the prescription from your doctor via email. The following is a example email:
Dear Dr. (your doctors name),
I am your glaucoma patient and I would like to use Tear Duct Occluder (an FDA approved Rx only device) to occlude my tear ducts while applying my anti-glaucoma eyedrops. Tear Duct Occluder is indicated to temporarily occlude the nasolacrimal ducts in adult patients to reduce outflow through the nasolacrimal ducts.” This device looks like a spectacle frame which has a pair of nose pads but without lens frames and is “one size fit all.” It is to be worn for 5 minutes at a time during and after each eyedrops instillation. You can find more information about Tear Duct Occluder at www.tearductoccluder/physicians/. Due to COVID-19 lockdown, I am unable to visit your clinic in person. I wonder if you can write me a prescription for this device so that I can purchase it on the internet.
Please include the following information in the prescription
- doctor’s name and NPI #,
- device name: Tear Duct Occluder,
- patient’s name, mailing address, and phone number.
For international Mail Order,
- Email your order along with your name, your mailing address, and your phone number to: email@example.com or fax it to 1-781-658-2011.
- Upon receiving your email order, we will send you a Pay Pal invoice of $40 ($25 for the product plus $15 for shipping).
- After you paid the Pay Pal invoice, we will mail you the device vis US First Class parcel and the product will reach you in about 14 business days.
Participating Optical Shop:
Tear Duct Occluder is also available at the following US optical shop and pharmacies.
New England Eyewear
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington Street
Biewend – 11th floor
Boston, MA 02111
447 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
923 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02451